Wednesday, May 14, 2014

MY EUROPEAN ADVENTURE

In less than two weeks my little family of three will be heading off to Europe. The excitement is really starting to build! Our first stop is Rome, then a week in Tuscany with some beautiful friends before heading to Florence. After our Italian leg we will drive through to Liechtenstein, Germany and the Czech Republic. So as if that isn't amazing enough itself, we then get to head to Stockholm and Copenhagen! These two cities have been on my wish list for a very long time and I can't believe I finally get to visit! I have long loved not only the landscape but the design philosophies this region encapsulates. Along with Mid-century design, Scandinavian design influences me daily through work and play. So to be among design that I have truly admired for years is just going to blow my socks off! And this church, well to walk in there will be a lifelong dream fulfilled. 


Grundtvig's Church Copenhagen, Denmark


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...